Recruitment Careers, for over 30 years…. one placement at a time
With over 30 years of experience, our Recruitment process is built on a professional and pro-active approach to finding the ideal career opportunity for your personal and professional development.
building TRUST Inspiring CONFIDENCE offering COMMITMENT
We successfully Recruit across the USA and UK. We provide staffing professionals who specialise in IT, Accountancy Finance, Life Science, Health and Social Care, Nursing, Oil and Gas, M & E, Engineering, Aerospace, FMCG, Commercial, Manufacturing, Driving and Industrial.
We cover all Recruitment roles including;
Administrators, Interns Resourcers Trainee & Junior Consultant;
Senior, Principal and Managing Consultants; Branch, Divisional, Business Development, Account and Regional Managers.
Branch, Divisional, Business Development, Account and Regional Managers.
We also have a specialist service for Operational Management, Executive Appointments & Non-Exec Directorship
Recruit to Recruit provides a bespoke service, taking the time to establish the needs of Clients and Candidates in order to tailor our approach.
Our services have enabled us to negotiate Preferred Supplier Status and Exclusivity in assisting with many Organisation’s Vacancies, including both large International and smaller Independent Agencies.
Client Process Commitments.
1. At the outset of the search, to provide you with a detailed description of our Search Methodology.
2. During the first few days, we will build a framework by doing a needs analysis which defines the position, its responsibilities, compensation, expectations of the position, determine how to present the opportunity, and then establish how to get the best candidates excited by opportunity
3. Create the internal search description, come to an agreement with you about the candidate profile, review together, and discuss the last 2 profiles of successful hires.
4. Research companies to source potential candidates review our own database, directories, and the internet, send the list to you for review in case there are any amendments required addition or removal, review until you acknowledge approve and return to us.
5. We develop a professional appropriate approach and a voice mail presentation for leaving messages.
6. When feasible post a headless description to selected usergroups and websites, if requested.
7. To provide regular progress reports throughout the search process and to present a short list of qualified candidates on a timely basis after we conduct in depth candidate interviews to determine appropriate background, salary requirements, motivation to make a job change, ability to relocate, and to discuss if her/his short and long term goals are a match to the opportunity.
8. We prepare candidates for their first interview by sharing with them what is needed for the first meeting.
9. We prepare all hiring management for each meeting with candidate “hot buttons” and stay in touch with you on an as-needed basis throughout the duration of the search.
10. To debrief the candidate after each interview and provide immediate feedback to you.
11. Debrief the hiring managers and make sure that candidates not desired can be released professionally.
12. To make and negotiate the offer as well as coach the finalist candidate on issues relating to resignation, counter-offer, and start date.